Who We Are
Christ's Community Church is a non-denominational church that meets weekly on Saturday evenings at 5:00 PM and Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM. During the week we meet together in Growth Groups to study the scriptures as well as to develop deeper relationships with each other.
Our Core Values
The core values can be summed up in four words: Evangelism, Growth, Worship, and Service.
- Evangelism - We proclaim Jesus Christ as the only Savior for all mankind. We want every believer to be actively engaged in sharing the love of Jesus within their circle of influence.
- Growth - The Bible isn't just another book. It is God's Word. It is God's truth. We want every believer to understand God's Word and live in obedience to all it teaches.
- Worship - We determine to live our lives in response to the grace God has extended to us. Worship is not confined to a 75 minute service in a building, rather it is our lives lived 24/7 for the glory of God.
- Service - According to Jesus, the 2 greatest commands are to love God and love people. We are committed to expressing the love of Jesus by serving those in need in our community, our country and our world.
Christ's Community Church exists to reach out (evangelism), reach in (growth), reach up (worship) and reach down (service).
Our typical weekend gathering includes high-impact music, communion, and a relevant biblical lesson by one of our Pastors. We are willing to take significant risks to communicate God's never changing Word to our rapidly changing culture. We utilize every means possible to communicate God's Word without compromising the message. The entire service runs about 75 minutes. Parents of children from newborn through 5th grade are able to drop their children off at one of our Promiseland areas during the Pastor's message. Find out more by visiting our Children's page.
What We Believe
- God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three persons: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with The Father and The Holy Spirit as God. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all men by dying on a cross. He was buried in a borrowed tomb. He bodily arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. Jesus ascended into heaven and will return to Earth one day to rule and reign forever.
- The Holy Spirit is co-equal with The Father and The Son as God. He is present in the world to make people aware of their need for Jesus. He lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth and guidance in doing what is right. The Christian desires to live under His control.
- The Bible is the infallible, inerrant Word of God. It was written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of The Holy Spirit. The Bible is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living.
- Salvation is a gift from God to man. As sinners, we are unable to earn favor with God by good works or self-improvement. However, when we repent of our sin, place our faith in the sacrifice Jesus made for us by dying on the cross and confess Him as our Lord, we receive God's gift of salvation.
- Man is an eternal being made in the image of God. He is marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called "sin." Sin keeps us separated from God until the time of our salvation. Once saved, we can be sure we will go to heaven for eternity when we die. Those refusing God's gift of salvation will spend eternity separated from Him in Hell.